Subcutaneous adipose (fat) tissue consists of fat cells that are held in a gel of fibrous proteins, polysaccharides, nutrients, and waste products known as the interstitial matrix. These fibers are normally flushed clean by fluids that circulate in the matrix; however, with age or obesity this process can slow down and waste material from cellular metabolism can accumulate in the extracellular matrix. If this material hardens, the connective tissue becomes inflexible, locking the fat cells into place. As weight is gained, these immobile pockets of fat cells expand and bulge upwards towards the surface of the skin, creating what is known as cellulite. This process is more common in women and occurs mostly in the thighs, hips, waist, buttocks, arms and abdomen where adipose tissue is concentrated.
Why use SkinTight!
SkinTight! for cellulite
- Dissolves excess fat deposits
- Improves blood flow
- Improves lymphatic drainage
SkinTight! for localized fat reduction
- Assists in the breakdown of existing fat cells
- Assists in the blocking of cells from storing fat
SkinTight! for facial rejuvenation
- Enhances elastin production and collagen stimulation
SkinTight! is an alternative choice to
- Other aesthetic procedures
Question, How does SkinTight! reduce cellulite?
It dissolves excess fat deposits, Improves blood flow to the area, and improves the lymphatic drainage.
Question, How long before I see results?
- Results may vary patient to patient; however, in 2 weeks skin becomes smoother & tighter
- Cellulite reduction is seen within 10-12 days, as skin becomes firmer with improved texture
- 2 weeks after there is definite improvement of loose skin
- In 5-6 weeks there have been reports of 3-5 lbs of weight loss and a 1-3 in. loss in waist, hips & abdomen.
Question, Can SkinTight! be used with or without alternate needle / laser therapy?
SkinTight! can be used alone or combine it with a needle injection therapy or laser therapy and increase the results by 50%
Question, Have there been any studies done on patient’s success using SkinTight! ?
- Clinical studies have been conducted by a leading mesotherapy physician.
- Blind studies have been done by a few of our partner physicians within their own practice of patients, and we have great testimonials!
- Testimonials detailing physician and patient detailed results with timelines have proven the success of SkinTight!
Deoxycholic Acid – assists in the breakdown of fat for efficient secretion and conversion from cholic acid. Facilitates fat emulsification from food and assists in the distribution of energy.
Hyaluronic Acid – component of connective tissue whose function is to cushion, lubricate & plump
Phosphatidyl Choline – vital for optimum liver function, assisting in the elimination of fatty deposits (detoxify).
Allantoin – healing, moisturizing, soothing and anti-irritating, keratolytic & non-toxic. Commonly used in dermatological applications.
Vitamins A, C, & E – are included in the formula and provide powerful anti-oxidant protection.
Shea Butter – provides ultra-moisturizing benefits.